R: Basic Introduction
R is a powerful, wide-spread and freely available language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. This basic introduction to R focuses on the technical aspects of data organisation, handling, exploration and presentation. This course is not an introduction to statistics, but lays the foundation to efficiently use statistical applications of R, which are introduced in other courses.
- Basic concepts of the R language
- Setup of the working environment in R and R Studio
- Data handling & data structures
- Data exploration & data analysis
- Standard graphs & customisation
- Basic hypothesis testing